Millions of us, over half the population, suffer from FLC Syndrome. That’s when you Feel Like Crap. Sometimes it’s annoying little symptoms such as achy joints or muscles, brain fog, fatigue, headaches, allergies or gas, or more serious problems such as autoimmune diseases, migraines, asthma, acne, irritable bowel, reflux, arthritis or worse.READ MORE
A detox could be your solution to these and other problems. Now, I know that the word “detox” has bad connotations. You might imagine drinking some weird concoction, being constantly hungry, having to run to the bathroom all the time, or otherwise suffering and depriving yourself.READ MORE
When I use the word “detox,” I mean a scientifically designed medical detox from sugar and all things that turn to sugar. The fun part is that it’s done simply by taking out the bad stuff and putting in the good stuff – lots of good stuff. Maybe I should call it The Feel Good with Good Stuff plan!READ MORE
Enjoy the best recipes with fruits and vegetables
An intelligently designed detox helps you get rid of more than just unwanted pounds. This is your chance to heal your body on every level.GET STARTED NOW
best selling products
Yes, you will drop pounds, but you will also find that your energy, sleep, and mood improve, that chronic problems including joint pain, digestive problems, autoimmune disease, headaches, memory problems and brain fog, sinus and allergy issues, even acne, eczema, and psoriasis will get better or disappear entirely. Your sexual desire and function may even improve.
Detox = Weight loss?!
Well YES … I Mean No!
Although promoted as a weight loss program, as you can see, detox is so much more. This full-body reset helps boost energy, improve mental clarity, reduce hunger and cravings, minimize aches and pain, rebalance hormones, restore sleep cycles, support digestion and strengthen the immune system.LEARN MORE
Questions: Txt Us: (317)970-4993
This is one of the things we do best
You eliminate food sensitivities. An intelligently designed detox will also eliminate foods that your body might be reacting to, causing inflammation and many other symptoms. The two most common and harmful food sensitivities are gluten and dairy. Many people do not realize that they have hidden food sensitivities. These are not true allergies, like a peanut or shellfish allergy that makes your tongue swell, closes off your throat, creates hives, and can kill you in minutes. These are more subtle reactions to everyday foods. On The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet, you remove gluten, dairy, and other reactive foods that make you sick, tired, fat, and inflamed.LEARN MORE
featured products & packages
You get a reboot!. All of us stray from living in a way that supports our health: too little sleep, too little exercise, too much bad food, too much stress, not enough time for ourselves. The best way to reset your life is with a detox. Simple, delicious foods. No toxins or drugs, by which I mean sugar, flour, processed foods, caffeine or alcohol. Self-nurturing practices: deep breathing, sleeping 7 to 8 hours a night, a little exercise, and self-love. All this works to get your body and mind back to their original factory settings—and quickly!
Our premium ingredients
You have better sex. Sex hormones, toxicity, and a healthy insulin balance are more intimately linked than you might think. We’ve been conditioned to believe that low sex drive and other symptoms become normal as we age. They don’t. Libido-crashing mood disorders in women and men reaching for a “little blue pill” do not need to be a part of the aging process. Bad habits such as drinking and smoking, exposure to environmental toxins, and being chronically stressed all diminish sex hormone balance. When you detox, you eliminate toxins – including sugar – that create hormonal imbalances and wreak havoc on your metabolism. Once you understand how insulin can impact other hormones (including your sex hormones), you begin to connect the dots about how toxic food and a toxic environment can wreck your sex life.
Choose your detox plan
You get to the roots of your motivation and choices. When you detox, you get to examine your thoughts and beliefs, and the ways in which you live that don’t support the greatest expression of who you are. A detox will quickly help you feel better and show you how health, energy, weight loss, and, yes, even happiness are available to you when you use food as medicine and make a few simple changes in your daily routine. Once you have experienced what it feels like to feel good, to get rid of brain fog, cravings, joint pain, fatigue, excess weight, and a myriad of other chronic health problems, then you know there is a path forward.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
This is my first juice cleanse and I am a mid 20’s male with an athletic build, around 160lbs. I recently decided to do this due to a stretch of poor eating and wanted to cleanse before jump-starting a healthier meal regimen. I started off slow and the 3 day cleanse seemed pretty perfect for this. My goal wasn’t really to lose weight, and still lightly workout, while preparing for my change in regimen.
I see other reviews mentioning flavor, watered down, and the amount of sugar/carbs. So I’ll touch on those.
1. Flavor 4/5 – not amazing, but to be expected of from a healthy juice. Wanting excellent flavor from a juice cleanse like this is counter-intuitive. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. The green ones were the most satisfying and tasted the best, while the red ones, (I am not a fan of beets) were a little tougher to get down, so I was glad to end the night on a green one. Overall, better than what I had expected. If I could, next time I would spend the extra $10 or whatever to get the coconut flavor.
2. Watered down? 4/5 – I posted the pictures revealing the juice when it has separated and when it has been shook. Different flavors seemed to have different amounts of “vegetable and fruit sediment” before shaking. While it may look extremely watered down during separation, the nutrition label reveals the actual amounts of product you are receiving. Putting too much of any vegetable can produce negative results, such as too much potassium or vitamin A in one go. Regarding sugar and carbs, these are usually naturally in vegetables and fruits. ( The naked drinks are a good example with around 60 g of sugars for 1 drink :’/ ) These juices do a nice job of spreading out the nutrition over the day. However, since this is my first cleanse, I am not sure what the competition is offering for the $$$. Only reason for the 4 stars.
3. Presentation 5/5 – Juices came 90-95% completely frozen in a special container that was cooled in Southern Cali on a 100+ degree day. If they somehow get delivered with less than each bottle less than 50% frozen juice, I’d question the length of time its been thawed. However, I don’t see that happening with the extensive measures that are taken. Also comes with a little card telling you what to do pre-cleanse, during the cleanse, and post cleanse which is helpful.
I would recommend these to someone else participating in a cleanse.
Pretty Great Juice Cleanse
Well here it is:
1) This is NOT for everyone. End of Story.
2) Don’t just jump into a juice fast because you heard it will remove the toxins from your body. You should prepare for something of this nature.
3) This should be a multi faceted challenge for you with multiple reasons as to WHY you are doing this (explained below). It will make this challenge much more enjoyable for you.
Before you begin your cleanse, here are my recommendations:
1) If you currently eat a whole food plant based diet, jump right in! Your stomach is ready for this.
2) If you currently eat a primarily plant based diet, take 1-2 days beforehand and eat everything raw for that time, then jump in.
3) If you eat like 99% of Americans do (meat/cheese/dairy/processed foods), your body isn’t ready for anything more than 3 days MAX. If this is you, you should really consider eating a whole food plant based diet for at least a month before you go on this journey. Odds are even someone who does a 3 day cleanse after eating a standard american diet their whole life will find this disgusting and difficult.
Now onto the Fast/Cleanse (whichever you prefer to call it)
If you are overweight, this will most certainly help you lose weight, but if you want to keep the weight off after your fast, your best bet will be to move towards a whole foods plant based diet. If you are doing this to transition off of meat and dairy, give your body at least a week or two beforehand of that way of eating. If you are going to go back to eating the standard american diet of processed garbage, don’t waste your money doing something like this. You won’t enjoy it or get any benefits from it. For everyone else who has stumbled upon this review and believe that your body is ready for this, GO FOR IT.
I am currently on day 10 of a 16 day juice fast (14 days with raw fountain juice, 2 days water fast) and I must admit, this has really been a breeze. I had a small issue with some of my juice been thawed upon arrival, but Raw Fountain remedied the situation INSTANTLY. The juices all taste absolutely incredible and fresh, never have I felt any hunger issues, and most importantly, I find myself ONLY craving juice all day (I randomly was craving a bell pepper on day 7).
My experience so far: Well, before I delve into my experience, I can say that I am a 98% raw plant based eater, and I only drink water. My gut was prepared for this, and being that I have done this before, it was not something I was worried about. 16 days is my longest up to the point of this review, with my previous longest being 7 days. With this juice, you will begin to change your taste buds even more than you expected. Everything, including the ginger shot, taste incredible. The juice is refreshing, filling, and satisfying. I find myself daily debating which one I like the most. On the first few days, I found myself having bowel movements twice a day roughly, and on day 7 I began to see some mucoid plaque come out of me. This was the one and only goal I had during this fast. Now, it has been relatively consistent for me everyday with 1 bowel movement of mucoid plaque coming out of me. I have lost a total of 7.8 pounds so far, but the weight loss part is irrelevant to me personally. For others, this may be the most attractive part of doing the cleanse.
I make sure to drink 3 liters of water per day MINIMUM on this fast, and while I do have to pee a lot, it is worth it. I don’t drink any coffee or tea while doing this fast, but I suppose if you felt inclined to, you could do so.
Some side notes:
1) You will NOT feel hungry during this fast. As a matter of fact, you may feel more energetic than you typically do.
2) Don’t listen to what others say. YOU WILL NOT DIE. YOU ARE NOT STARVING YOURSELF. Odds are anyone who tells you that is eating a less nutrient rich diet than you would be during your fast.
3) Make this something you do once every 6 months at minimum. I recommend that you do 3 days for your first, 5 days for your second, 7 days for your third, and 14 days for your 4th (with every subsequent juice fast being 14 days).
4) Don’t eat ANYTHING. I have seen a few people stating that they ate some small bits of foods during the fast…that defeats the purpose of this fast. Your goal should be to shut down your digestive system so your body can focus on healing other parts of your body (and not use energy to digest food).
5) Forget any other company on here. Raw Fountain is the best tasting, freshest juice you will get on amazon, and they deliver FAST (typically overnight).
Lastly, if you are planning on going down this road, have more reasons than just weight loss. Do it for your gut biome. Do it to help transition off of meat, dairy, cheese, and processed foods. Do it to lose some extra weight you have been struggling to lose, but have a plan in place afterwards to keep the weight off. Do it to boost your immune system. Do it to challenge yourself. The only way we ever grow is by stepping out of our comfort zone and challenging ourselves. Do it to improve your overall health. Do it for your family. Do it for YOU.
Great job by Raw Fountain providing a fantastic product for those who are interested in juice. I look forward to using your juice for the rest of my life. If you think you’re ready, stop shopping around. You have found the best product available.
Some Of The Best Juice I Have Ever Had…Period.
It was hard but I did it again!
I just finished the cleanse and I gotta say I have to write a review. This is not my first juice cleanse but I gotta say that this one was easier and better than the last one. This company is new to amazon and I decided to give them a try since their price is lower than most of the competition. Long story short the juices came still cold/frozen and were nicely packaged.
There were 6 different juices for 3 days, so total 18 juices. They also included Ginger Shots. I took the ginger shots first thing every morning. They are brutal if you are not used to ginger but they make you feel awake and energized the second you swallow it. So there are basically 3 types of juices. Fruit Juices, Fruit/Veggie Juices, and Green Juices. 2 of each. All of the juices taste great! They were not too sweet nor did they taste like dirt. I really enjoyed them!!!!
Needless to say I feel great after the juices and can now start my healthy diet!! Oh and btw they also email you nice instructions in the email before you receive your order and let you know how to proceed once you get the juices delivered. I found it helpful to read that before starting the cleanse.
I give it 5 stars and would be recommending it to my friends!
I do The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet four times a year—not to lose weight, but to reboot my life. It’s like a vacation without going anywhere. For me, it’s a form of self-created paradise. I hope it is for you, too!
Join us. We’ll only send cool stuff
We Hate Spam Also – We Will Only Send Really Really Great Specials
The Lawyers Say We Have To Say It:
This product has NOT been pasteurized. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.